The Customized Home Search System for Buyer Representation, offered by LiveinPhoenixToday, RE/MAX Desert Showcase, is designed to provide you with a full service, anxiety-free real estate experience. Trisha Brooks GRI, REALTOR of Central Phoenix Living will deliver a level of service unmatched in the real estate industry.
This Customized Home Search System answers all of the questions and concerns that buyers are challenged with when purchasing a home. Let LiveinInPhoenixToday show you how easy your real estate purchase can be. Through the LiveInPhoenixToday Customized Home Search System, can offer proprietary marketing tools to provide you with superior service when purchasing your home.
- Internet Marketing Program
- Global Referral Network
- BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE®
- Quality Service Survey
- Recreational Properties (SM)
- Fine Homes & Estates (SM)
Contact LiveinInPhoenixToday today to answer your questions, provide professional advice, and handle all the details for you. Like you, today’s consumers want comprehensive services from their real estate professional. RE/MAX Desert Showcase offers the services you want and the peace of mind you deserve.
- Home Warranty Protection*
- Home Inspection Services*
- Title/Escrow Services
- Professional Moving Services
Through Trisha Brooks, GRI ABR of RE/MAX Desert Showcase offers you additional services and programs that will help save you money and provide the highest level of service ever offered by any real estate organization. With the Customized Home Search System, the RE/MAX® System averages a home bought or sold every minute of every day. Is there any reason we can’t help you purchase yours?
As Your Phoenix AZ Real Estate Agent
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking for Your New Home In The Phoenix Area:
- – Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- – Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly
- – Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
Choose Trisha Brooks GRI, ABR RE/MAX Desert Showcase REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs. Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.