Selling your Phoenix area home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing Trisha Brooks, GRI, ABR RE/MAX Desert Showcase REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while We manage your Phoenix home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
I sell homes in: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree, Sun City, Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Buckeye, Avondale, Tempe, Chandler, West Valley, East Valley and Mesa, Arizona
As Your Phoenix Area RE/MAX Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
The RE/MAX Personalized Home Marketing System, assists you in differentiating your Phoenix home from others in your marketplace. This marketing system will help alleviate any anxiety you may have about selling your home and guide you through the selling process. The RE/MAX Personal Marketing System will show you all the enhanced marketing support and customer convenience services the Professional RE/MAX team of real estate agents can provide you.
RE/MAX Desert Showcase Offers Proprietary Marketing Tools to Provide You with Superior Service when Selling Your Home.
- A Powerful Brand Name
- Robust Online Marketing
- Global Referral Network
- Specialty Markets
Trisha Brooks GRI, ABR, RE/MAX Desert Showcase can answer your questions, provide professional advice, and handle all the details for you. Like you, today’s consumers want comprehensive services from their real estate professional. Trisha Brooks, Phoenix Metro RE/MAX Desert Showcase offers services you want and can provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. Services such as:
- Home Warranty Protection
- Home Inspection Services
- Title/Escrow Services
- Professional Moving Services
RE/MAX Desert Showcase offers you additional services and programs that will help save you money and provide the highest level of service ever offered by any real estate organization. With the Personalized Marketing System, RE/MAX averages a home bought or sold a minute every day. Is there any reason why I can’t sell yours?